Friday, June 6, 2014

Alright,
I was maybe a little brash in my delivery in using the word dickdo in some serious weight loss action. I will be more user friendly, so when u like it, people won't think you are a perv, although most of my friends are. Oh well. Any who, If you really want to trim down, stay with me and try it, it works. You will see results right away.  Here are some other pointers, or things to try, or stuff I do.

- when you are in the zone, when i say limit, it means I do not try to consume knowing that it contains that ingredient. so no salt sugar or alcohol
- no alcohol( I know, trust me) big thumbs down! But you cant lose wait when ur popping barley pops left and right.
-pick times of day that you can exercise. even if its early or late, get it in.
-maximum weight loss 212-your age x.75  example: 212-36(my age)=176x.75=132 So, I want to work out at a heart rate at 132 for at least 30 minutes 4 times a week. 45 minutes will give you better results.
- invest in a heart rate monitor or watch that has it.
-u can weigh yourself everyday, but you should only take results once a week.
- For women, your weight will fluctuate with your cycle, along with your mood, cravings, and overall bitchiness. lol. Love You!
-Have good communication and develop a schedule of when you plan on working out and stick to it, share your ideas and workout schedule with your spouse. I know easier said than done!
- Have a food plan for the day
- Remember to eat healthy and smart before and after a work out.  I love Fluid Recovery after a hard work out or a long run. It really helps with stiffness, and soreness.Getting old sucks(not in a good way)

There's more, but I gotta get cooking! Here's Today's lunch. Cherrz People!


1 cup broccolini, 1 cup asparagus, 4 baby beets, 1/2 cup black beans cooked, 1 radish sliced, 5 slices jalapeno, 2 tablespoons pico de gallo, micro cilantro. Remember no salt!





No comments:

Post a Comment